PHTO0038.JPGOffice of the Representative on Human Rights in the Komi Republic

Ul. Internationalnaja, 90

The first stone building (till 1917) in the Georgievskaja street was constructed in 1910-1911 years by M. S. Zherebtsov. He was the city’ major in 1910-1914 years and the owner of the skinnery factory.

After the October revolution (1917) the building was used as various Soviet establishments: the Communist Party Archive, the city and republican Technical Inventory Bureau.

Since 2002 in the building there is an Office of the Representative on Human Rights in the Komi Republic.

Resource:

Дом родной, знакомый с детства: экскурсия-путешествие по городу Сыктывкару/ Центральная городская библиотека.- Сыктывкар, 2006. – 188 с.

Кичигин В. До от Жеребцовых : [дом мещанина М. С. Жеребцова – Интернациональная, 90] / В. Кичигин // Панорама столицы. – 2001. – 20 дек.