Ul. K.Marxa, 229

In 1936 according to the project of the architect Notkin from the Moscow Design Office the building of the Press House was built.

Except the Publishing House and newspaper offices after reorganizing of the Komi Autonomous Region into the Republic there was the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet and the Council of National Commissioners – Sovnarkom of the Komi ASSR.

On October 31st, 2007 there was opened a memorial board in memory of the outstanding Komi statesman Z. V. Panev on the building’s wall of the House.

Resource:

Дом родной, знакомый с детства: экскурсия-путешествие по городу Сыктывкару/ Центральная городская библиотека.- Сыктывкар, 2006. – 188 с.