Ul. Kirova, 44.

Since 1993, the gallery has been located in a renovated building of a former seminary, built around 1888-1890. The gallery was founded in 1943 as the republic's art museum. In 1952, the gallery received the art collection of the local museum, and from 1926 to 1928. it received 141 paintings of Russian and western art from the State museum. Nowadays, the gallery's collection includes more than 6,000 thousand items — paintings, graphics, sculptures, decorative and applied art, and folk art. The permanent exhibitions are: "Icons, Castings, and Old Manuscript Books", 'Russian Art from the 18th to the beginning of the 20th century", "Western European Art of the 17th-19th Centuries", "Modern Russian Artists', "Fine Arts of the Komi Fiepublic", and "Russian Folk Art".

Resourses:

Истомин Н. Из века прошлого / Н. Истомин // Красное знамя. – 2009. -2 апр.