Diocesan Office Syktyvkar and Vorkuta Dioceses of the Russian Orthodox Church
Ul. Babushkinas, 20
Historical and cultural monument
Dates of building: 1882 - 1889
Protected by the state
The board was established in 2006
The building of the monastic farmstead was constructed in 1889 for the
In 1860 in the
The first building of the farmstead of the Troitsk Stefano-Ulyanovsk monastery in Ust - Sysolsk was offered by the merchant widow Sidorova in 1866. It was the two-storeyed log house.
Near the farmstead at the corner of Suhanovskaja and Troitskaja streets in 1877 the new wooden
In 1882 in
The farmstead was used for the needs of
In 2000 the building became the property of
Now in the building there is the Diocesan Office and the farmstead of the Troitsk Stefano-Ulyanovsk man's monastery.
Дом родной, знакомый с детства: экскурсия-путешествие по городу Сыктывкару/ Центральная городская библиотека.- Сыктывкар, 2006. – 188 с.