History of the Koigorodok area
In the 18th and 19th centuries Koigorodok was a significant transfer point for goods transported from Zauralye, as well as from the south of Russia from the Kama River Basin People engaged in transportation, barge construction and barge hauling. A fair was held every year. As the southern transportation routes to Siberia were developed, Koigorodok lost its significance as a transfer point. Nowadays, this is a village where most people are engaged in agriculture and wood processing.
In 1757 on its territory there were built factories: the Kazhym Thresh and the Nuchpass Thresh factories. Factories were closed after the revolution.
In 2002 the population of the district was about 10 thousand people. The number of administrative-territorial units - 10, human settlements - 21.
In 1936 there was formed the Koigorodok Timber Industry enterprise. Since October 1998 the company was renamed OOO "Koigorodok Enterprise".
The Palaus company was founded in 1958.
Койгородская земля - наш дом родной : [буклет / Адм. МО "Койгородский район"]. - [Койгородок : б. и., 2004]. - 12 с.